cell phone tower
A judge issued a stay of proceedings; all sides have until August 31st to come up with a solution.
Township solicitor Michael Savona says the case will soon be going to US District Court after they filed a complaint against ATC, saying they’re violating the telecommunications act by building towers within 300 feet of residential neighborhoods.
- Police Search For Missing College Student Headed Home To Montgomery County
- Gas Prices Expected To Drop As Summer Travel Season Nears
- Knife-Wielding Suspect Robs Mother, 7-Year-Old Son In Delaware
- Port Richmond Breast Cancer Walk Raises Big Bucks For Research At Local Hospitals
- Coast Guard Finds, Rescues Stranded Boater