CBS Local Media Stations Join Forces With American Red Cross For ‘Operation’ Brotherly Love: Helping Moore’ Phone Bank To Solicit Donations For Oklahoma Disaster Victims
The CBS Local Media stations in Philadelphia – CBS 3, The CW Philly, KYW Newsradio 1060, 98.1 WOGL, SportsRadio 94WIP, SportsRadio 610WIP, Talk Radio 1210 WPHT and CBSPhilly.com – are teaming up once again under the “Operation Brotherly Love” banner to use their combined voices for a good cause – to raise funds for the American Red Cross relief effort in the wake of the horrific and deadly tornado in Moore, Oklahoma.
A group of Philadelphia Housing Authority residents were upset Wednesday when they showed up for their normally scheduled GED class at the John F. Street Community Center in North Philadelphia, only to learn it was canceled, and will now be held in South Philadelphia.
The price of employer-provided health insurance has gone up an average of 49% for a single worker in Philadelphia, according to a report released Wednesday by the Commonwealth Fund.
Police say a man was stabbed to death in a northeast Philadelphia apartment early Sunday morning.
State police are looking for a man who robbed two people at gunpoint at a Wilmington shopping center.
Police say they are looking for two men between 20 and 30 years old, who allegedly raped an 11-year-old girl on Saturday night along the 4100 block of Cambridge Street.
Atlantic City’s newest casino is seeking some breathing room from its lenders.
A woman in Bucks County is the latest person in the Philadelphia area to contract West Nile virus.
The estate of Ryan Dunn is being sued by the parents of a man who died along with the “Jackass” star in a car crash last year in suburban Philadelphia.
Claressa Shields is the youngest Olympic boxer since 16-year-old Davey Armstrong made the 1972 team that competed at the Munich Olympics. A 165-pound middleweight, she will join flyweight Marlen Esparza and lightweight Queen Underwood in London for the 2012 Olympiad.
A Montgomery County judge ordered a Philadelphia man held for trial on Wednesday for his alleged role in an armed robbery that terrorized several employees and customers at Hymie’s Restaurant in July.
A lightning strike in the parking lot at Pocono Raceway after a rain-shortened NASCAR race on Sunday killed one person and injured nine others, racetrack officials said.
Police say a man was found fatally shot outside of an Atlantic City apartment complex on Sunday evening.
New Jersey State Police arrested and charged two young men with obstruction and underage drinking after being caught throwing beer bottles out of their car along Route I-295 on Sunday night.
One person was injured after a partial roof collapse at the King of Prussia Mall on Sunday.
- Cleanup Underway After Heavy Rain Causes Flooding In Shore Towns
- Police: Shoplifters Concealed $600 In Prescription Drugs Down Pants
- Car Crash Causes Hundreds of Residents To Lose Power In Bucks County
- Doctor Killed By Husband In NJ Murder-Suicide
- Dom Giordano Speaks To Gov. Corbett About Increase In Gas Prices Under Proposed Bill
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...