CBS News Poll
In this same survey there is overwhelming support for widespread background checks.
In this new CBS News poll, only 50 percent think a budget-cutting, tax-stabilizing deal can be accomplished by Republicans and Democrats by New Year’s Day.
Since the tragedy unfolded in Newtown Connecticut, gun control has been in the news. Now there is the very first indication of changes in public opinion.
A CBS News-Quinnipiac University poll finds the state is divided over the penalties imposed on Penn State from the Jerry Sandusky sex abuse scandal.
If the election were held today it would be a nail biter.
KYW’s Larry Kane says the survey has big implications for Republican governors in Wisconsin and New Jersey.
- Author Explains How To Cut Plastic Out Of Your Life
- Pennsylvania Indicting Grand Jury Option Used In Chester County Murder
- Free Library Of Philadelphia Works To Attract Millennials
- Officials: Montgomery County Likely To Lose $24 Million
- Local Graduate Stays Focused As Father, Mother Undergo Kidney Transplant Surgery