CBS 3 Weather Team
Tuesday will be a nicer day compared to Monday with no umbrellas required with some sun and a high temperature of 46. However, it will be a breezy day with gusts peaking around 30 mph in between systems.
Expect a wild week of weather in the Delaware Valley. A messy mix of precipitation is falling this morning.
Give yourself a little extra time heading out this morning. A quick hitting system is bringing rain and wet snow to the Delaware Valley.
Strong wind began whipping across the Delaware Valley early this morning. Now the soaking rain is changing over to wet snow as our moisture-rich Nor’easter moves inland, with cold air wrapping into the storm.
- With Gov. Corbett's Signature, Philadelphia Traffic Court is Out of Business
- Germantown High School Graduates Its Final Class Ever
- City Council Probe Into Deadly Building Collapse Reveals Two Levels of Care By City
- New Jersey, Delaware Among States With Fewest Engaged Employees
- Health: Study Shows HPV Vaccine Effective At Reducing Cases Of Disease
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...