The American Heart Association reviewed more than 30 studies exploring the health benefits of pet ownership. Dog owners were 54% more likely to obtain the recommended level of physical activity than non-owners.
Diabetes mellitus or sugar diabetes is a relatively common disorder in cats – and sometimes even dogs – but is found more often in cats.
From prosthetic limbs to stem cell therapy, more people are choosing advanced medical procedures to save their dogs and cats.
In this week’s Angie’s List report are some things you should think about before deciding where to board your pet.
Canine and feline alopecia is a condition which can occur in both dogs and cats resulting in partial or complete hair loss. It can be caused by various things but a trip to the vet is definitely in order.
Humans make resolutions to lose weight but how about making one for your pet? Recent studies have found more than 50 percent of pets in America are overweight.
With the new year comes plenty of celebration. Before you do, however, make sure your companion animals stay comfortable and safe throughout the holiday. Here are a few tips.
For now at least, the companionship of an animal may be invaluable, but it doesn’t have a court-recognized dollar value.
This holiday, don’t forget to include among your many blessings your canine and feline companions for all the unconditional love and joy they provide every day – and take every precaution to keep them safe.
Although it may seem unusual, it’s interesting to know that many cats can frequently learn to walk on a leash as well as dogs.
Choosing the right cat litter for your cat is very important because if your cat is not comfortable with your selection, he or she may develop litter box problems in the long run.
According to a new survey, women are more likely than men to let their pets sleep in the bed with them.
There are several ways to detect if your cat is ill, in pain or in poor health and in need of a trip to the vet.
A rabid raccoon was sighted in the backyard of a Cumberland County home last month, according to county health officials.
Moving can often be an extremely stressful time. And it can be stressful for your dog and cat as well. Here are some tips for a safe and secure transition.
- Oklahoma Tornado Rated EF-4 By National Weather Service, Second Strongest Ranking
- Motorists Advised To Grin and Bear Delays as A.C. Expressway Work Proceeds
- Trash Can Explosion Injures Man In Delaware
- Pennsylvania Convention Center Bookings Way Down For 2014-2016
- Health: Most Sunscreens Don't Provide Good Protection
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...