Pennsylvania’s casinos beat out Atlantic City’s gambling palaces for overall gaming revenue in 2012.
State gambling regulators say gross revenue from slot machines was up 2.7 percent last year.
Superstorm Sandy, which caused a record-setting decline in casino revenues in October, may have done the same thing in November.
Six operators of casinos are in a race for a second casino site in Philadelphia, as they face an application deadline this week.
One of the proposed locations for a second Philadelphia casino would place it blocks away from the first one, Sugarhouse, on the Delaware River Waterfront. And a local advocacy group has concerns.
Casino mogul Steve Wynn once again has big plans for Philadelphia.
There are a lot of casinos in our area now, and when you visit one you know you’re being watched. But you may not realize how closely you’re being watched. With hundreds of high-tech cameras, security now can see nearly every move you make – from an elevator, to a hallway, to the parking garage, even the street outside, they are watching.
Detectives say that on four occasions, people were followed as they drove home in the wee hours of the morning.
A man was seriously injured after falling approximately 40 feet from an escalator at a casino in Atlantic City early Monday morning.
A Delaware man was arrested after police say he stole $8,500 in gaming chips from Delaware Park.
Atlantic City’s main casino union wants state gambling regulators to determine whether the city’s newest casino is financially stable.
At first, it seemed like a coincidence, the kind of thing that happens from time to time at a casino, where the same number or same sequence of cards happens twice in a row.
Gross revenue from slot machines rose more than 5 percent for the fiscal year that just ended.
Gross revenue from table games was up 7.4 percent last month compared to a year ago, boosted by the second full month of play at the state’s newest casino, according to the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board’s table games revenue totals released Monday.
Tuesday was to be the day that The Atlantic Club put up signs letting the world know the new name of the Atlantic City casino.
- Health: Dangerous Deals Undercover Investigations Leads To Man Running from CBS 3 Cameras Again
- Philly Embracing Role As Title Town For Colleges
- Labor Leaders Unveil Petition Calling On Mayor Nutter To Return Award Bearing Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Name
- President Obama To Visit Jersey Shore With Gov. Christie On Tuesday
- CBS Philly Stations Raise More Than $225,000 For Oklahoma Disaster Victims
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta