Mother’s Day is a time to celebrate and appreciate your mom, so it’s important to choose an amazing gift that will be sure to put a smile on her face.
Home to several textile and design schools, many graduates choose to remain in Philadelphia to develop their vision and grow their brand. Here are several individuals who are great contributors to the Philadelphia design population.
From Project Runway’s Kristin Haskin Simms to Desperate Housewives designer Carmelita Martell, this list is jam packed with talent. And you’ll find them all here in Philly!
- 2 Hospitalized After Early Morning Crash In Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Coffee Shop Employee Credited With Recognizing Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker
- Pennsylvania, New Jersey See Economic Boost From Giant Lottery Prizes
- Plane Makes Belly Landing In New Jersey After Departing From Philadelphia
- 2nd Annual Love Your Park Week Offers Plethora Of Events For All