The interim executive director of the PHA, Michael Kelly, has sent staffers a memo asking anyone who received the Tumi designer bags to return them.
The lawsuits are mounting in the Philadelphia Housing Authority controversy involving PHA’s former executive director, Carl Greene. He was fired in September, over sexual harassment allegations.
Carl Greene, the fired former executive director of the Philadelphia Housing Authority, is demanding millions of dollars to make his federal lawsuit against the agency go away.
New York City mayor Michael Bloomberg has loaned the general manager of that city’s housing agency, Michael Kelly, to serve as interim housing chief here.
It’s been more than a month since Carl Greene was ousted, and still there’s been no replacement named.
A group fighting urban blight wants to have a meeting with the Philadelphia Housing Authority to determine whether the Carl Greene controversy has been a distraction in tending to boarded-up, vacant homes under PHA control.
Mayor Nutter and Philadelphia Housing Authority chairman John Street painted very different pictures of the situation at the PHA as they appeared before lawmakers today to discuss possible changes to the agency’s structure.
Mayor Nutter travels to Harrisburg today to testify on reforming the troubled Philadelphia Housing Authority. Nutter’s prescription: give the mayor power to appoint all the board members.
The embattled executive director of the Philadelphia Housing Authority was fired Thursday, weeks after allegations surfaced that he used public money to settle sexual harassment complaints and coerced top employees to pay into a slush fund.
Philadelphia Housing Authority board chairman John Street says additional allegations of sexual harassment against director Carl Greene are, in his view, credible.
KYW Newsradio Team Coverage – The latest twist in the ongoing saga of embattled Philadelphia Housing Authority director Carl Greene comes in a federal lawsuit filed by Greene against the PHA board — a lawsuit […]
A law firm that worked on sexual harassment cases involving Philadelphia housing director Carl Greene (photo) says it was fired after insisting Greene’s supervisors be told of the allegations.
The PHA Director was placed on leave amid revelations the agency agreed to pay nearly $900,000 to settle four sexual-harassment complaints.
A day after the board of the Philadelphia Housing Authority suspended executive director Carl Greene as they look into allegations of sexual misconduct (see related story), questions remain about what’s going on with Greene at […]
The board of the Philadelphia Housing Authority voted this afternoon to put embattled director Carl Greene on paid leave as the agency investigates sexual harassment and other complaints against him.
- SEPTA Police Chief Tweets Picture Of Alleged Phone Snatcher
- Report Urges End To Automatic Teacher Tenure in Philadelphia Public Schools
- Bench Honoring Fallen Firefighter Michael Goodwin Unveiled In South Philadelphia
- Veterans Advisory Commission Holds Resource Fair At City Hall
- Movie Review: 'Star Trek Into Darkness'
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...