Carbon Monoxide Detector

(credit: CBS)

Carbon Monoxide Sickens Eight People In Norristown

Fire crews were called to a home along the 100 block of West Airy Lane around 11 p.m. Saturday.

05/24/2015

(credit: CBS3)

3 On Your Side: Carbon Monoxide Detector Warning

It’s called a silent killer. Every year more than 400 people die and thousands of people head to the emergency room after being exposed to carbon monoxide. It’s an odorless, tasteless gas. Many homeowners rely on detectors for protection. But 3 On Your Side’s Jim Donovan has a warning about them you can’t afford to miss.

03/09/2015

(credit: CBS)

Carbon Monoxide Scare Forces Evacuation Of Concordville Hotel

More than a hundred guests were evacuated from the Best Western hotel in Concordville, Delaware County after a carbon monoxide leak was detected inside the building.

11/18/2014

keyframe340

Family Sickened By Carbon Monoxide In Sicklerville

A family of three, including a young girl, was hospitalized overnight after carbon monoxide filled their home in Sicklerville, New Jersey.

11/10/2014

carbon-monoxide-detector

Philadelphia Fire Commissioner Warns Of ‘Silent Killer’ Carbon Monoxide

Philadelphia’s Fire Commissioner is renewing his call for residents to have a carbon monoxide detector in their homes.

01/03/2011