Chris reviews President Obama and Hillary Clinton’s interview on 60 minutes, LeSean McCoy’s Twitter battle with the mother of his child, and a professor from Arizona who claimed he had explosives on Independence Mall. He talks to Michael Bronstein and Colin Hanna on the Monday Morning Matchup, Renee Amoore about the Republican winter meeting, and gun rights activist Larry Ward.
As many Philadelphians mourn the loss of Sally Starr, some of her peers are also reflecting on her legacy and impact on the children of the Delaware Valley.
The “Captain Noah” program, which aired on Philadelphia television starting in 1967, ended each episode with the couple singing “I Can See A Rainbow.”
- Blog: Megabus Summer Seat Sale
- Veteran Phila. Police Narcotics Officer Caught In FBI Sting, Charged With Ripoff
- Man Sues South Philly Sex Shop, Claims Gel Burned His Weenie
- Okla. Tornado Is Another Tragedy Requiring Vigilance By All Parents of Young Kids
- 'Operation Swill' Targets NJ Bars Found Selling Cheap Liquor In Premium Bottles
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...