This time of year many dogs may be suffering from skin irritations known as hot spots, which are rarely seen in cats. This skin condition is also known as acute moist dermatitis.
Fresh fruit as well as fresh or cooked vegetables are certainly a healthy snack for us and can also be very healthy for dogs — in moderation.
Unfortunately, like us, dogs and cats are not immune to suffering from bad breath or halitosis.
When making New Year’s resolutions, don’t forget your pets!
- President Obama To Visit Jersey Shore With Gov. Christie On Tuesday
- CBS Philly Stations Raise More Than $225,000 For Oklahoma Disaster Victims
- Local Eagle Scout Says Boy Scouts' Vote To Allow Gay Members Still May Generate Disconnect
- Corbett Says Latino Comment Taken Out Of Context
- Campbell Soup Buys Organic Baby Food Company
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta