Camden ended 2012 with a record 67 homicides, making it the most dangerous city in America, according to the FBI. The old record, of 58 homicides, set in 1995, inspired an annual New Year’s Eve vigil for victims, which continued on Monday at Camden’s cathedral.
As the search for fallen Philadelphia Police Officer Moses Walker Junior’s killer intensified and a reward for information leading to an arrest increased to $35,000, his family and friends held a candlelight vigil on Sunday evening to honor his memory and to mourn his loss.
Hundreds of neighbors held a community vigil in Kensington on Sunday evening to honor the memory of two Philadelphia firefighters who were killed in a devastating warehouse fire on Monday.
Penn State alumni held a candlelight vigil in honor of Joe Paterno this evening at Love Park in Center City.
Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Corbett is hailing thousands of Penn State students who held a candlelight vigil Friday night to show support for victims of child abuse.
Friends and family will gather Friday night to hold a candlelight vigil for the murdered victims of the Kensington strangler.
- 2 Hospitalized After Early Morning Crash In Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Coffee Shop Employee Credited With Recognizing Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker
- Pennsylvania, New Jersey See Economic Boost From Giant Lottery Prizes
- Plane Makes Belly Landing In New Jersey After Departing From Philadelphia
- 2nd Annual Love Your Park Week Offers Plethora Of Events For All