Heart disease kills more women than all the cancers together. Sadly, most women, and a surprisingly big number of doctors, don’t know this.
This year, more than 10,000 children will be diagnosed with pediatric cancer. Many will respond to standard treatment, but others won’t.
BATAVIA, N.Y. (AP) — Buffalo Bills Hall of Fame quarterback Jim Kelly says he has been diagnosed with cancer in his upper jaw bone and will have surgery on June 7. Kelly is suffering from […]
The Susan G. Komen Foundation is hoping to empower generations of Asian-American women at its annual breast health awareness event tomorrow.
Three sisters say they were kicked out of a suburban Philadelphia mall after refusing to remove profanity-laden hats expressing their hatred of breast cancer.
Chris reviews the media fallout from his interview with CBS News Reporter Sharyl Attkisson, the aftermath of the tornado in Moore Oklahoma, and politicians manipulating tragedies to promote climate change. He also talks to Tom McGrath from Philadelphia Magazine about the scandals coming out of Washington DC.
Bishop Eustace’s Devin Smeltzer beat cancer to become a star pitcher and centerfielder.
Does your sunscreen live up to its promise? A consumer watchdog group says most don’t. 3 On Your Side Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl explains.
Angiogenesis is the formation and development of blood vessels. When it’s not working right, it can complicate conditions such as cancer and coronary heart disease.
Donate just 15 minutes of your time this Wednesday, and you could save a life.
Some cancer patients might have trouble finding treatments because of budget cuts. 3 On Your Side Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl says this is affecting patients who get chemotherapy in community clinics.
A medication used for depression and anxiety can reportedly be effective in treating chemotherapy-induced pain.
Nineteen-year-old Kevin McGuire and his family are ready for what is sure to one of the most memorable moments of their lives.
Breast cancer is the most common non-skin cancer and the second leading cause of cancer death in North American women. A mammogram is the only screening test shown to reduce breast cancer-related mortality.
On Wednesday, the Children’s Hospital of Pennsylvania released a statement on the death of five-year-old Nora Situm.
- Father, Son Acquitted Of Sex Trafficking After Prostitutes Testify On Their Behalf
- Technology Outage Leads To Delays At Philadelphia International Airport
- Vandals Use Maple Syrup To Vandalize Pottstown Church
- Review Of Philadelphia Police Policies Gets Underway
- Judge Imposes Maximum Sentence On Man For Violent Robbery Of Elderly Woman
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...