Camden County Prosecutor Warren Faulk
Law enforcement officials say some recent heroin overdoses in Camden are linked to an extremely dangerous batch of the drug that could be fatal.
Officials in Camden say another homicide has been committed in the city.
Prosecutors say a man was found shot to death Saturday morning at an apartment complex where he lived in Lindenwold, New Jersey.
In an effort to cut violent crime in Camden, where the year-to-date murder rate has hit 64, the state of New jersey is running a ‘gun amnesty buyback’ program late next week.
Two early morning shootings in Camden have left a city man dead and two other people wounded.
The Camden County prosecutor’s office is negotiating with county officials to try to stave off the furlough of more than a quarter of its staff.
- Analysis: Consequences Of A World Without Newspapers
- Annual Bike Ride Raises Funds To Preserve Land In Chester County
- Bala Cynwyd Library To Official Open Doors After Renovation
- Author Looks At Meaning Of Being Disabled, Strength Of Conviction
- Positively Philadelphia: A Brooklyn Flea Market Hops To Philadelphia