Camden City Hall
Some five dozen crosses have surfaced in front of Camden City Hall and on the city’s approach to the Ben Franklin Bridge as part of a three month long demonstration by a group of community activists.
Opponents of a plan to form a new Camden County Police Department, with the city of Camden it’s one and only participant, have laid out their plans to kill the whole idea before it ever gets started.
Regular service has resumed on the PATCO high speed line, after an early morning fire on Saturday in Camden’s City Hall station temporarily halted trains to and from Philadelphia.
- Labor Leaders Unveil Petition Calling On Mayor Nutter To Return Award Bearing Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Name
- President Obama To Visit Jersey Shore With Gov. Christie On Tuesday
- CBS Philly Stations Raise More Than $225,000 For Oklahoma Disaster Victims
- Local Eagle Scout Says Boy Scouts' Vote To Allow Gay Members Still May Generate Disconnect
- Corbett Says Latino Comment Taken Out Of Context
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta