C. Everett Koop
Chris discusses CPAC snubbing New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, the controversy surrounding Argo, and the reasons people are leaving Philadelphia. He talks to David Martosko from the Daily Caller about the latest on the FBI investigation of New Jersey Senator Bob Menendez, and former Director of the Congressional Budget Office, Douglas Holtz-Eakin, about the impending sequester cuts.
Former U.S. Surgeon General C. Everett Koop, who inflamed conservative Americans at the very beginning of the AIDS epidemic, passed away in New Hampshire on Monday morning at age 96.
- 3 On Your Side: New Shore Rental Charge
- Couple With Down Syndrome Gets Surprising Offer From Same Movie Theater They Say Mistreated Them
- Many Folks Spending Memorial Day Weekend Doing A Lot Of…Nothing
- Suspect Wanted In Sex Assault Of 15-Year-Old In Philadelphia
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...