At a property edge or woodland, the Tulip Poplar can provide great shade while attracting bees, butterflies and hummingbirds.
A swarm of butterflies have been making their way through New Jersey in recent days.
Even though some people call them weeds, native violets are wonderful things to have in your yard and just the spot some beautiful butterflies need to nurture their babies. I
While many willows have these fuzzy flowers, our native pussy willow, Salix discolor, provides very early pollen for bees and songbirds like to nibble the flowerheads too.
- Disabled Vet Beaten, Robbed During Home Invasion In Northeast Philadelphia
- Social Security Administration Releases Annual List Of Most Popular Baby Names
- Powerball Ticket Worth $1 Million Sold In Montgomery County
- Police Tracking Latest Clues in Disappearance of College Student From Montco
- Pennsylvania Woman Charged With Texting Before Fatal Crash