SoWe, located at 22nd and Carpenter, is offering a free burger or sandwich to anyone who sits outdoors at the restaurant between noon and 2 p.m. today.
Philadelphia is a city packed with pubs and fancy restaurants, which also makes it a city packed with burgers. We saved you the trouble by narrowing down the best burger joints in the city.
Forget Pat’s and Geno’s, this sandwich battle is between the biggest, baddest and most gluttonous creations in the Philadelphia area.
In the mood for an 1100 calorie cheeseburger? Well a Philadelphia restaurant can help you satisfy your craving.
- Police: Suspect Drug Employee With Vehicle While Fleeing After Robbery
- Philadelphia Hosts US Mayors For Discussion on Technology and Government
- Hurricane Forecast: Another Busy Atlantic Season
- CDC Says Majority Of Sandy Victims Drowned
- City Council OKs Law Requiring Parental Supervision of Teens at Tanning Salons
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta