Officials at the Spring-Ford School district unveiled a new link on their school district website that will allow students to anonymously notify them when a student needs help, whether because of bullying, drug and alcohol abuse or other reason.
A new movie has sparked more outrage over the impact on bullying in America.
Here’s a movie that truly matters and that offers a powerful emotional experience.
As a nation it’s top of mind, yet the number of children being bullied continues to rise: the National Bullying Prevention Center reports that nearly eight in every 10 teenagers have been verbally or physically bullied. Cyber Bullying continues to escalate too, but now teens have a new resource they can tap into literally.
Principals in Philadelphia will gather at Fels High School today, to be trained on the district’s anti-bullying policy.
(Actress:) “What do you mean, you get bullied all the time?”
Authorities are investigating the attack of a young man at a North Philadelphia train station on Tuesday.
A new study by the American Association of University Women found that 48% of students, 7-12th grade, experienced verbal, physical or online sexual harassment at school during the last school year.
One year after the suicide of Rutgers student Tyler Clementi, the fight against cyber-bullying hasn’t lost any steam. One man is on a mission to stop cyber-bullying one school at a time.
A teenager, who made national headlines earlier this year when a cell phone video of him being bullied by several teenagers near his Upper Darby home went viral on the Internet, is now speaking out in an effort to help others.
A June article in Parents Express points out that martial arts helps kids in many ways — primarily physical fitness and self-control.
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Leaders around the world are trying to figure out ways to battle racial and ethnic bigotry. Abe Foxman, head of the anti-defamation league is known as one of the most aggressive fighters […]
A South Philadelphia Charter School held a seminar for 5th and 6th grade students to teach them how to spot bullying and what steps they can take to counteract it.
One of the most crucial lessons the kids learned was not to stand by and and let bullying happen to others.
Conflicts among racial and ethnic groups keep Philadelphia students from learning, according to a report being released this afternoon by the Philadelphia Commission on Human Relations.
- Father, Son Acquitted Of Sex Trafficking After Prostitutes Testify On Their Behalf
- Technology Outage Leads To Delays At Philadelphia International Airport
- Vandals Use Maple Syrup To Vandalize Pottstown Church
- Review Of Philadelphia Police Policies Gets Underway
- Judge Imposes Maximum Sentence On Man For Violent Robbery Of Elderly Woman
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...