Authorities in suburban Philadelphia have released the name of a woman shot and killed by her ex-husband in front of their 16-year-old daughter.
Investigators say a man who was killed by police, killed his ex-wife. That woman’s daughter and a Northampton Township police officer were also injured.
Investigators believe carbon monoxide poisoning is responsible for the deaths of a family of four whose bodies were found at a Bucks County home late Monday night.
One firefighter was taken to the hospital as crews battled a house fire in Bucks County on Wednesday night.
Three suspects, including a volunteer firefighter, have been charged with intentionally setting to fire to a historic mansion in Bucks County that caused significant damage.
A Levittown couple describes the terrifying moments as, they claim, a Sergeant from the Bucks County Sheriff’s Department roughed them up, then falsely arrested them inside their home.
Authorities in Burlington County, New Jersey are reaching out to the public, trying to solve the mysterious death of a 22-year-old Bucks County woman last year.
There are major delays on the Pennsylvania Turnpike eastbound between Willow Grove and Bensalem after a seven-vehicle accident closed the roadway down Wednesday afternoon.
A suburban Philadelphia resident says she found $30,000 in cash in the pockets of some clothes given to her after an elderly woman died— and returned the money to the woman’s family.
A truck crashed into a tree in front of a home in Bucks County Thursday afternoon.
Dozens of people returned to their homes after a gas leak forced evacuations in a Bucks County neighborhood.
Police say a 65-year-old man is dead following a fire that swept through a trailer home in Falls Township, Bucks County Sunday night.
It’s called “The Way Home” and it places five men into a rental home, with support services if needed, like alcohol, drug or mental health treatment.
Amid a much less than robust economy over the last few years, the Pennsylvania Biotechnology Center in Doylestown has been quietly generating hundreds of millions of dollars for the local economy.
Two Bucks County artists will have their work featured at Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts “Trunk Show” on Sunday, March 10th from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Historic Society Hill Church Prepares to Mark Its 250th Anniversary
- 1 Hospitalized In Police-Involved Shooting In North Philadelphia
- Health: Dangerous Deals Undercover Investigations Leads To Man Running from CBS 3 Cameras Again
- Philly Embracing Role As Title Town For Colleges
- Labor Leaders Unveil Petition Calling On Mayor Nutter To Return Award Bearing Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Name
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta