Bucks County Pa.
The ribbon was cut and the new emergency room entrance was opened at St. Mary Medical Center in Langhorne.
The victim’s suit says the Archdiocese of Philadelphia, the priest’s order, and the Bucks County DA’s office failed to act after she reported being assaulted by a priest at the National Shrine of Our Lady of Czestochowa, near Doylestown.
Police, reviewing surveillance video from both stores, believe the same men are responsible for both holdups.
The archbishop of Philadelphia says he’ll allow the region’s Catholic youth sports league to field co-ed football teams.
Andrew Cairns is charged with attempted homicide, aggravated assault, and numerous other offenses, but prosecutors say a murder charge could be added depending on how the investigation falls out.
Warren Hogeland was a senior judge in Bucks County, and Ken Miller was a senior judge in Delaware County, but each would pitch in and help in Philadelphia Traffic Court when asked.
Samuel Sofia pleaded guilty in Montgomery County Court to providing false information during the purchase of a gun, and conspiracy. Both are felonies.
Joseph Canazaro was killed last Friday by two armed men during an invasion-robbery at his home on Swartley Road in Hilltown Township.
“They weren’t walking out of the house with a 50-inch, flat-screen TV,” says Bensalem public safety director Fred Harran. “They’re looking for jewelry, things that they can go right to these cash-for-gold places and cash this stuff in and then buy their heroin.”
Each dependent on county health plans costs the county between $4,000 and $6,000 a year.
The lawsuit accuses Kenneth Stillman Jr. of Levittown of illegal business practices.
Police say as much as $10,000 worth of gold was stolen from an antiques store in Trevose, Pa.
A Facebook group has been formed to offer help to storm victims in central and upper Bucks County, one of the hardest hit areas of the Delaware Valley.
The concept for a new Route 202 dates back nearly half a century, and now it’s just about two months from reality.
The county commissioners approved a one-year, $167,000 contract for copy paper in Bucks County. Why so much, considering electronic communications, one commissioner wonders?
- President Obama To Visit Jersey Shore With Gov. Christie On Tuesday
- CBS Philly Stations Raise More Than $225,000 For Oklahoma Disaster Victims
- Local Eagle Scout Says Boy Scouts' Vote To Allow Gay Members Still May Generate Disconnect
- Corbett Says Latino Comment Taken Out Of Context
- Campbell Soup Buys Organic Baby Food Company
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta