For the second time in as many months, members of the New Jersey Senate Judiciary Committee on Thursday voted down Governor Chris Christie’s nominee to the state Supreme Court.
Democrats who will consider the nomination of Bruce Harris on Thursday have publicly questioned the bond lawyer’s qualifications.
Voting along party lines, the Senate Judiciary Committee rejected one of Governor Chris Christie’s nominees to serve on the New Jersey Supreme Court. Another has seen his nomination vote delayed.
- Actor In Final Episode Of ‘Sopranos’ Stunned By Loss Of Friend Gandolfini
- Eyewitness News Speaks With Gov. Christie, Mrs. Christie At National Dine Out Day
- Main Line Manhunt Ends With Bank Robbery Suspects In Custody
- Bear Spotted Climbing Playground Set In Bucks County
- Firefighters Find Body At Allentown Blaze
- James Gandolfini Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-...
- 2013 US Open At Merion Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice...