There are hundreds of television channels out there but in one Bucks County community, there could soon be another. People may soon be able to watch a video feed of a police security camera – from their couch.
Two families are forever grateful to their Bristol Borough mailman who has come to mean so much more.
A mailman in Bucks County is being called a hero for stopping an attempted abduction in Bristol Boro Friday afternoon.
The young couple bought the home for $190,000 after it passed inspections. Rob Quigley and Jenn Friberg bought the home in Bristol because it was everything they were looking for.
- Police Search For Missing College Student Headed Home To Montgomery County
- Gas Prices Expected To Drop As Summer Travel Season Nears
- Knife-Wielding Suspect Robs Mother, 7-Year-Old Son In Delaware
- Port Richmond Breast Cancer Walk Raises Big Bucks For Research At Local Hospitals
- Coast Guard Finds, Rescues Stranded Boater