FEMA has cut a check to the city of Brigantine for $1.6 million to cover the lion’s share of the cost of debris removal in the wake of Hurricane Sandy.
Ocean surface temperatures along the South Jersey shore are already in the upper 70s.
Bob Schoelkopf, founding director of the Marine Mammal Stranding Center in Brigantine, NJ, says pods of bottlenose dolphins have been back in the area for weeks.
In this country, shooting a whale is a crime, punishable by fines and jail time.
Listen online, or download audio podcasts of the entire Regional Affairs Council series, “The Next Jersey Shore Superstorm.”
From Asbury Park to Avalon and beyond, many of us have a favorite shore point. And if so, now’s the time to be counted.
- Cleanup Underway After Heavy Rain Causes Flooding In Shore Towns
- Police: Shoplifters Concealed $600 In Prescription Drugs Down Pants
- Car Crash Causes Hundreds of Residents To Lose Power In Bucks County
- Doctor Killed By Husband In NJ Murder-Suicide
- Dom Giordano Speaks To Gov. Corbett About Increase In Gas Prices Under Proposed Bill
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...