Just last week I wrote something about veteran Atlanta Braves star Chipper Jones having a flair for the dramatic.
Brian Westbrook closed the book on his football career, and did it with the Eagles.
Former Eagles running back Brian Westbrook will retire a member of the team.
On Saturday, Harrah’s Chester will officially become Harrah’s Philadelphia. And with the new name comes a new focus on more than just games.
Kolb knows he’ll lead the Eagles under tough conditions when he replaces the NFC’s offensive player of last month, but he’s confident Philadelphia can maintain the progress it has shown on offense.
- 3 On Your Side: New Shore Rental Charge
- Couple With Down Syndrome Gets Surprising Offer From Same Movie Theater They Say Mistreated Them
- Many Folks Spending Memorial Day Weekend Doing A Lot Of…Nothing
- Suspect Wanted In Sex Assault Of 15-Year-Old In Philadelphia
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...