There are four stages of COPD from mild to severe and as the symptoms worsen the amount of coughing and production of phlegm or mucus increases.
Our health is largely dependent on our environment. A good example is how air pollution is known to increase the risk of developing asthma.
- Bala Cynwyd Library To Official Open Doors After Renovation
- Author Looks At Meaning Of Being Disabled, Strength Of Conviction
- Positively Philadelphia: A Brooklyn Flea Market Hops To Philadelphia
- Villanova Graduates Largest Group Of Female Engineering
- Burlington County Looking To Make Rt. 130 Safer For Pedestrians