Philadelphia Flyers defensemen Kimmo Timonen and Andrej Meszaros are out indefinitely with lower-body injuries.
Hartnell scored his 29th and 30th goals – both on third-period deflections – and Matt Read netted the shootout winner as the Flyers overcame a three-goal, second-period deficit and beat the Calgary Flames 5-4 on Saturday night.
Sean Couturier had a short-handed goal to lead a balanced scoring attack and the Philadelphia Flyers beat the Minnesota Wild 5-1 Tuesday night.
Danny Briere, Braydon Coburn and Matt Read scored and Ilya Bryzgalov made 31 saves in the Philadelphia Flyers’ 3-2 victory over the Florida Panthers on Sunday night.
Brian Boucher stopped 25 shots and the Philadelphia Flyers advanced to the Eastern Conference semifinals with a 5-2 win over the Buffalo Sabres in Game 7 of their first-round series on Tuesday night.
- Movie Theater Tries To Do Right By Couple With Down Syndrome, After They Say They Were Mistreated
- Many Folks Spending Memorial Day Weekend Doing A Lot Of…Nothing
- Suspect Wanted In Sex Assault Of 15-Year-Old In Philadelphia
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Bucks County Unveils Plans For Global War On Terror Memorial, But They Need Help Covering The Costs
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...