Former Maple Leafs enforcer Jay Rosehill scored the winning goal, and Ilya Bryzgalov made 25 saves for the surging Philadelphia Flyers, who beat the Toronto Maple Leafs 5-3 on Thursday night for their fourth straight victory.
Danny Briere scored 1:47 into overtime to lift the Philadelphia Flyers to a 4-3 victory over the Carolina Hurricanes on Saturday.
The Washington Capitals beat the Philadelphia Flyers 3-2 on Friday night.
The NHL has suspended Philadelphia Flyers forward Brayden Schenn one game for charging New Jersey Devils defenseman Anton Volchenkov.
The NHL suspended Pittsburgh forward Arron Asham for four games—the remainder of his club’s series with the Philadelphia Flyers—and gave a one-game ban to Penguins teammate James Neal on Tuesday night for separate infractions.
As their first round series against the Flyers has begun to slip away, the Penguins let their composure slip away as well in Sunday’s 8-4 loss.
Jakub Voracek beat Marc-Andre Fleury from in close 2:23 into overtime to give the Philadelphia Flyers a 4-3 comeback victory over the Pittsburgh Penguins on Wednesday night in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference quarterfinal series.
Starting on Wednesday night in Pittsburgh, the Flyers and Penguins will renew their cross-state rivalry and begin what will be the sixth meeting all-time between the two teams in the Stanley Cup Playoffs.
Brayden Schenn and Wayne Simmonds each scored twice and the Philadelphia Flyers beat Toronto 7-1 on Thursday night, handing the Maple Leafs their 11th straight home loss.
The Flyers lost to the Red Wings 4-3 on Sunday night. For Detroit, it was a historical 20th consecutive win on home ice, equaling the NHL mark first set by the Boston Bruins during the 1929-30 season, and then matched by the Flyers in 1976.
Claude Giroux and Brayden Schenn scored 1:14 apart in the second period to lift the Philadelphia Flyers to a 4-3 victory over the Toronto Maple Leafs on Thursday night.
Artem Anisimov had a goal and two assists, Henrik Lundqvist made 21 saves and the New York Rangers continued their recent success against the Philadelphia Flyers with a 5-2 fight-filled victory on Sunday.
Bryan Little had the only goal during a shootout, lifting the Winnipeg Jets to a 2-1 victory over the Philadelphia Flyers on Tuesday night.
Sean Couturier scored the tiebreaking goal 3:23 into the third period and the Philadelphia Flyers beat the Carolina Hurricanes 2-1 on Tuesday night.
The Flyers announced that forward Brayden Schenn has been recalled from the AHL’s Phantoms in time for Thursday night’s game against the Caps.
- Nutter's Tax Plan For Phila. School Funding Gets Tepid Response in City Council
- State Police: Missing Montgomery County College Student Found Safe
- Officials: At Least 1 NJ Bar Under Investigation Served Fake Alcohol To Customers
- Corbett Says Latino Comment Taken Out Of Context
- Montco Authorities Announce Takedown of Large-Scale Marijuana Ring
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta