Jurors in Montgomery County deliberated for about three hours before convicting 20-year-old Brandon Pierce of Norristown of first-degree murder and other charges in the July 2011 death of Dominique Devlin.
On the heels of an arrest this past week of an 18-year-old man for the shooting death of his former girlfriend, just 16-years-old, Montgomery County prosecutors are crediting the community for stepping up and helping them solve the crime so quickly.
Prosecutors say there is a lot of evidence that points to Brandon Pierce as the man who pulled the trigger in the early morning hours of July 20th, killing Dominique Devlin.
- Car Carrier Crashes Into Low Clearance Bridge In Whitemarsh
- Man Shot By Police In Carney's Point After Car Stop
- Source: Federal Funds Might Be Made Available For Philadelphia Schools
- Pennsylvania Senate Republicans Unveil Liquor Reform Proposal
- Judge Imposes Maximum Sentence On Man For Violent Robbery Of Elderly Woman
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...