Research suggests that an electroencephalogram (EEG) can measure brain speed and serve as an indicator to predict memory problems.
Doctors who discovered the disease say it’s like your brain is on fire. 3 On Your Side Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl says it all starts with personality changes.
New research explains how a protein associated with Alzheimer’s disease risk can cause vascular defects in the brain.
Traumatic brain injuries are often fatal or leave people with severe disabilities. Now a breakthrough treatment is being tested here in Philadelphia that could change everything.
Did you know that part of Albert Einstein’s brain is here in Philadelphia?
Eagles Defensive Tackle Mike Patterson Diagnosed With Brain Condition Following Seizure At Training Camp
Philadelphia Eagles defensive tackle Mike Patterson will likely require further treatment following Wednesday’s seizure at training camp.
- Local Eagle Scout Says Boy Scouts' Vote To Allow Gay Members Still May Generate Disconnect
- Corbett Says Latino Comment Taken Out Of Context
- Campbell Soup Buys Organic Baby Food Company
- Exclusive: I-Team Uncovers What Prayer-Healing Family Told Police After Son’s Death
- Parents, Students And Teachers Rally As School Budget Woes Continue
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta