Getting there becomes a little less costly and a bit faster as Jet Blue launches low fare service direct from Philadelphia to Logan Airport.
Three more suspects were taken into custody in the Boston Marathon bombing case, including two college friends of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev who came to the U.S. from Kazakhstan, officials said Wednesday.
New York City officials say the Boston Marathon bombing suspects intended to blow up their remaining explosives in Times Square.
During last week’s events in Boston, residents were told to “shelter in place,” which raises the question, would you know what to do if a similar order was issued in Philadelphia?
As of Friday afternoon, just over 1,000 people had been “invited” to partake, with 832 who said they were “going.”
Mass transportation to and from the Boston area is virtually shut down Friday morning, with the exception of airplanes, which continue to take off and land at Logan International Airport.
The Knicks should have their size back in time for their playoff opener, with Tyson Chandler and Kenyon Martin both on the mend.
A 29-year-old restaurant manager has been identified as one of three people killed in the bombing at the Boston Marathon.
Authorities are investigating a report of two explosions at the finish line of the Boston Marathon.
The Boston Marathon is a premier event in the running world and many people from the Philadelphia area are there. They either took part or cheered on those in the race.
The Federal Aviation Administration created a no-fly zone over the site of two explosions at the annual Boston marathon on Monday, and briefly ordered flights bound for Boston’s Logan International Airport held on the ground at airports around the country.
Massachusetts officials are filing criminal and civil charges against a driver whose bus crashed into a highway overpass in Boston, injuring 35 high school students and chaperones returning to the Philadelphia area from a trip to Harvard University.
The FBI believes it knows the identities of the thieves who stole art valued at up to $500 million from Boston’s Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum more than two decades ago.
Tyler Seguin scored his third goal in two games and the Boston Bruins added two more in a span of just over 2 minutes in a 3-0 win over the Philadelphia Flyers on Saturday.
A dating site has ranked the Philadelphia International Airport as one of the top five airports to “hook up.”
- Historical Monument To Overlook Graves Of Veterans In Philadelphia
- Author Hopes To Lure People Back Into Studying History With Book On Civil War
- Philadelphia To See Economic Boost From NCAA Lacrosse Championships
- 3 On Your Side: New Shore Rental Charge
- Couple With Down Syndrome Gets Surprising Offer From Same Movie Theater They Say Mistreated Them
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...