The Celtics handled the Heat rather easily during the regular season going 3-1. The Heat won in the second game of the season while the Celtics took the latter three, but with one of those was a meaningless contest at the end of the season when playoff seeding had already been set.
A win in Boston in Game 5 on Monday night would put the Philadelphia 76ers in the driver’s seat in their Eastern Conference semifinal series with the Celtics.
Andre Iguodala is winning games for the Sixers and winning over Philadelphia with each clutch basket.
Andre Iguodala snapped a tie game with five straight points in the final 90 seconds to help the Philadelphia 76ers storm back from 15 points down and stun the Boston Celtics 92-83 on Friday night in Game 4 of the Eastern Conference semifinals.
The first round of the NBA Playoffs has come to a close for the Eastern Conference, and the teams vying to make it into the conference finals are ready for battle. Let’s take a look at the Eastern Conference semifinal matchups to give you insight into who we think will come out on top.
Kevin Garnett was a man possessed in the Celtics 83-80 Game 6 victory over the Hawks, and you can thank Hawks owner Michael Gearon and the Boston media for calling him ‘Old’ for some extra fuel to his fire.
The Celtics couldn’t shake the pesky Hawks in Tuesday night’s 87-86 Game 5 loss in Atlanta, with some poor execution doing them in at the end.
Celtics captain Paul Pierce didn’t let a sore knee slow him down in Boston’s 101-79 Game 4 victory over the Hawks, scoring a team-high 24-points in under 17 minutes of play.
With their star point guard out for Game 2, the Boston Celtics turned to an old reliable to carry the load.
Celtics point guard Rajon Rondo needs to smarten up.
Veteran point guard Keyon Dooling spoke with Toucher & Rich about being the Vice President for the NBA Players Association during the lockout, the seven game suspension of Ron Artest and hyping up Celtics guard Avery Bradley.
Kevin Garnett scored 20 points and Rajon Rondo dished out double-digit assists for his 17th consecutive game, finishing with 15 to help lead the Boston Celtics to a 103-79 win over the struggling Philadelphia 76ers on Sunday night.
The Philadelphia 76ers lost to the San Antonio Spurs 93-76 on Sunday night and saw their lead in the Atlantic Division shrink to a half game over the Boston Celtics.
Evan Turner scored a career-best 26 points, helping the Philadelphia 76ers rout the Boston Celtics 103-71 Wednesday night to maintain their lead in the Atlantic Division.
The sixers are playing really well, winning seven of their last eight games. They are first in the Atlantic division, three games over the Celtics and two over the Knicks, and are off to their best start since 2000 (when they won ten in a row).
- Cleanup Underway After Heavy Rain Causes Flooding In Shore Towns
- Police: Shoplifters Concealed $600 In Prescription Drugs Down Pants
- Car Crash Causes Hundreds of Residents To Lose Power In Bucks County
- Doctor Killed By Husband In NJ Murder-Suicide
- Dom Giordano Speaks To Gov. Corbett About Increase In Gas Prices Under Proposed Bill
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...