A soda bottle wrapped up in electrical tape prompted a scare Sunday afternoon at Virtua Hospital in Voorhees, New Jersey.
A man is facing charges after an illegally parked car near a police station in Camden County led to the response of the bomb squad.
Philadelphia police say charges have been filed against a Tempe, Arizona man, who is accused of telling security officers he had explosives while visiting the Liberty Bell on Independence Mall Saturday morning.
Philadelphia police say a man in custody after allegedly threatening to blow up the Liberty Bell Saturday morning.
A bomb scare shut down a Gloucester County school for several hours Wednesday afternoon.
FBI officials forced several neighbors from their homes around 10 a.m. Tuesday morning.
Authorities in central Pennsylvania say an anonymous report of a possible bomb in a downtown Lancaster parking garage that prompted an evacuation was unrelated to Sunday’s killing of Osama bin Laden by U.S. troops.
A woman turned over a suspicious package to police on North Broad Street Sunday morning and police responded by calling Hazmat and shutting down streets and public transportation.
- Labor Leaders Unveil Petition Calling On Mayor Nutter To Return Award Bearing Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Name
- President Obama To Visit Jersey Shore With Gov. Christie On Tuesday
- CBS Philly Stations Raise More Than $225,000 For Oklahoma Disaster Victims
- Local Eagle Scout Says Boy Scouts' Vote To Allow Gay Members Still May Generate Disconnect
- Corbett Says Latino Comment Taken Out Of Context
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta