Ocean surface temperatures along the South Jersey shore are already in the upper 70s.
Bob Schoelkopf, founding director of the Marine Mammal Stranding Center in Brigantine, NJ, says pods of bottlenose dolphins have been back in the area for weeks.
Employees at the non-profit marine mammal-stranding center in Brigantine bring back a 60-pound harbor porpoise that washed up on Long Beach Island Wednesday.
Several studies show human noise is disturbing the whales and if you think this is a West Coast issue, guess again. It’s happening off the Jersey coast too.
In this country, shooting a whale is a crime, punishable by fines and jail time.
- Many Folks Spending Memorial Day Weekend Doing A Lot Of…Nothing
- Suspect Wanted In Sex Assault Of 15-Year-Old In Philadelphia
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Bucks County Unveils Plans For Global War On Terror Memorial, But They Need Help Covering The Costs
- Rapper To Project Music Video Onto 3 Philadelphia Landmarks
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...