The theme of this year’s nominations could be taken in a number of ways, but when you look at the contenders up for all-powerful Album of the Year category, one thing is certain: it’s the year of the underdogs and the newcomers.
The CBS Radio stations in Philadelphia and concert promoter Live Nation are joining forces to raise money for the American Red Cross fund for “Superstorm Sandy” victims.
Chris discusses Mitt Romney’s relationship with Donald Trump and how it is being portrayed in the media. He talks to Ed Conard, a partner of Romney’s at Bain Capital, about is new book Unintended Consequences, to Phillies Television Play-by-Play Announcer Tom McCarthy about where the Phillies stand heading into June, and to Tom McGrath from the Philly Post about an article Chris wrote about President Obama’s college transcripts.
Collab: Four Decades of Giving, is an exhibit that features over 60 works of modern and contemporary design – from funky furniture to sparkly lighting to a celebration of the 60s.
Ray LaMontagne will be performing with his new band and playing tunes that span his entire career including his most recent, award winning album.
Music lovers have a new book to peruse by the first chief photographer of Rolling Stone magazine.
Bob Dylan hits that 70 year milestone today.
The documentary “Bob Dylan Revealed” offers an intimate biography of the man and his music.
- Police: Suspect Drug Employee With Vehicle While Fleeing After Robbery
- Philadelphia Hosts US Mayors For Discussion on Technology and Government
- Hurricane Forecast: Another Busy Atlantic Season
- CDC Says Majority Of Sandy Victims Drowned
- City Council OKs Law Requiring Parental Supervision of Teens at Tanning Salons
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta