Bishop Joseph Galante
A day before his installation as bishop of the Diocese of Camden, Bishop Dennis Sullivan reflected on his mission, as well as the stunning news about the resignation of Pope Benedict XVI.
Bishop Joseph Galante is stepping down due to health issues.
A report released on Thursday showed more than half of those who were surveyed and identify themselves as Catholics don’t even have a basic understanding of their own faith.
The spiritual leader of 100,000 Catholics in South Jersey says he has chronic kidney disease and will soon begin dialysis treatments, but has no plans to step down from his post.
Two more Roman Catholic churches in the Camden Diocese will soon be consolidated into a new parish that will about serve 2,240 families.
Bishop Joseph Galante spoke with Eyewitness News, making him the only church leader in the area to speak with the media since the latest grand jury report about priest sex abuse in the Archdiocese of Philadelphia.
- Local Eagle Scout Says Boy Scouts' Vote To Allow Gay Members Still May Generate Disconnect
- Corbett Says Latino Comment Taken Out Of Context
- Campbell Soup Buys Organic Baby Food Company
- Exclusive: I-Team Uncovers What Prayer-Healing Family Told Police After Son’s Death
- Parents, Students And Teachers Rally As School Budget Woes Continue
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta