The U.S. Food and Drug Administration won’t take any regulatory action over a vending machine at a Pennsylvania college that dispenses so-called “morning-after” birth control pills.
The basic fact is that Romney, Ryan and Republican’s are uncomfortable with a few of the words Congressman Akin used. They are not, however, uncomfortable with the policy position he was expressing. The record shows that they march in lockstep with Congressman Akin.
Congressman Akin’s comments are unconscionable and while Congressman Akin owns the words that came from his mouth, the sentiment and his policy goals are shared by both Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan, despite their statements today.
The controversy over contraception being included in health insurance brings an interesting question to the forefront: How much does birth control really cost?
Chris reviews last night’s primaries in Michigan and Arizona. He talks to Tom McGrath about the state of men in today’s society and to Paula Poundstone about her upcoming show in Atlantic City.
The poll by Quinnipiac University finds that 82 percent of Americans support the use of birth control. Just 12 percent think it’s wrong.
The Obama administration is said to be working toward a compromise on a provision of the health care reform law that requires employer health plans to cover contraceptives. Some religious groups object to the provision.
- Many Folks Spending Memorial Day Weekend Doing A Lot Of…Nothing
- Suspect Wanted In Sex Assault Of 15-Year-Old In Philadelphia
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Bucks County Unveils Plans For Global War On Terror Memorial, But They Need Help Covering The Costs
- Rapper To Project Music Video Onto 3 Philadelphia Landmarks
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...