For the first time since 1985, there will not be a pro cycling race in Philadelphia the first weekend in June.
Many of the top cycling teams from around the world are now rolling into Philadelphia for the ‘biggest and most prestigious one-day race in the U-S.’
Amateur riders will have an opportunity to test the race course before the pros on Sunday.
An enhanced effort to curtail drunken rowdiness will be in effect for a popular pro-cycling race in Philadelphia this weekend.
When the big pro cycling race rolls into Philadelphia this June, the course will be open to weekend warriors and casual riders, as part of a fundraiser for the non-profit of your choice.
City and state police were out in force along the Manayunk Wall throughout the bike race to make one point clear: they wouldn’t tolerate rowdy parties or underage drinking.
Hundred of thousands of spectators are expected to cheer on the athletes participating in Sunday’s 27th annual pro-cycling race.
MANAYUNK, Pa. (CBS) – While the big, all-day pro-cycling race is about to roll into Philadelphia on Sunday, a coalition of groups from Manayunk and Roxborough wants to make sure the party atmosphere from the […]
- Philadelphia Author Wins National Science Fiction Writing Award
- Man Injured After Box Of Ammunition Explodes In Delaware
- Lehigh County Couple Charged In Theft Of $854K From Township
- Hints At New Plans From Buyer of Woodcrest Country Club
- Police Searching For 2 Suspects After Woman Calls 911 From Trunk Of Car
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...