An out-of-control truck struck a bicyclist before slamming into a building in Bucks County Thursday morning.
A bicyclist is in the hospital after being struck by a truck in Center City early Tuesday morning.
The bicyclist spent part of the weekend in the intensive care unit at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. Friends say he is lucky to be alive. Meurig James is a proud award winning amateur cyclist who today can’t even walk.
Deptford Township police have charged a suspected hit-and-run driver with vehicular homicide, DUI, and related offenses in connection with a Tuesday night accident along the Delsea Drive.
- Disabled Vet Beaten, Robbed During Home Invasion In Northeast Philadelphia
- Electric Companies Prepare For Summer Usage Spike
- Gaming Board Official Concerned About Free On-Line Casino Games
- Governor Corbett Faces Off Against NCAA
- Philadelphia Police Fired At More Suspects, Last Year, Than In The Previous Two Years; Officials Blame Armed Suspects