When you go, you have to hit my favorite spot in Hamilton, Ascot’s Restaurant.
The golf courses in Bermuda all offer spectacular views and memorable holes.
It’s almost like a set designed by Disney. Everything seems so balmy and fresh.
You know if you really like England and the traditions Bermuda has many of them and it’s just two hours away and the climate is definitely a lot better.
One of the best parts about going back to Bermuda for a second time is that I have a top five of spots to hit.
Less two weeks from today I’ll be back in Bermuda and ready to golf, hit the beaches, and even go to a great tennis camp.
I’m counting down the days to Bermuda and my chance to see the beautiful beaches and the spectacular views!
Meet David Dowell, owner of The Reefs in Southampton
Meet Karla Lacey, CEO of the Bermuda Hospitality Institute
Meet Tom Butterfield, owner of Masterworks Museum of Bermuda Art
Meet Muriel Richardson, General of The Rosedon Hotel
- Disabled Vet Beaten, Robbed During Home Invasion In Northeast Philadelphia
- Electric Companies Prepare For Summer Usage Spike
- Gaming Board Official Concerned About Free On-Line Casino Games
- Governor Corbett Faces Off Against NCAA
- Philadelphia Police Fired At More Suspects, Last Year, Than In The Previous Two Years; Officials Blame Armed Suspects