Chris reviews Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s speech to Congress. He talks to Phillies TV Play-by-Play Announcer Tom McCarthy about the series with the Reds and Political Analyst Rich Zeoli about the New Jersey Supreme Court’s ruling to increase education funding to poor districts.
Chris talks to Kansas City Television Reporter Diane Cho about the devastating tornado in Joplin Missouri, Inquirer Reporter and Crime Guy George Anastasia about the latest Philadelphia Mafia arrests and Congressman Mike Fitzpatrick, just back from his tour of Guantanamo Bay.
Chris reacts to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s meeting with President Obama, he talks to Jeff Roe and Michael Bronstein on the Monday Morning Matchup and Phillies Manager Charlie Manuel about the return of Chase Utley.
5:40 President Obama will meet with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu following his Middle Eastern policy speech yesterday. 6:12 Newspaper publishers are testifying in Harrisburg to keep public notices to be required to be placed […]
- Expert: ecoATMs Easy Money For Thieves
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Bucks County Unveils Plans For Global War On Terror Memorial, But They Need Help Covering The Costs
- Rapper To Project Music Video Onto 3 Philadelphia Landmarks
- Police Search For Missing 12-Year-Old Boy In Philadelphia
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...