Benjamin Franklin Parkway
With the Made in America concert right around the corner, SEPTA has announced it will enhance a number of services over the Labor Day weekend to support the large crowds.
It may be weeks until the city knows how much it will cost to put on this weekend’s Made In America Music festival along the Benjamin Franklin Parkway.
The two-day Made in America music festival is this weekend. There will be a number of streets that will be closed but opened will be the museums, with one exception.
Philadelphia Police opened fire on a shooting suspect in Center City Wednesday night, after they say he pulled a gun on them.
Philadelphia Mayor Michael Nutter warns drivers to stay away from the Art Museum area on July 4th, and encourages folks to get there using public transportation instead.
Some of the events have been announced for this year’s “Welcome America” celebration, during the days surrounding America’s birthday on July 4th.
The Philadelphia International Cycling Championship and other events across town are causing a number of road closures and SEPTA detours today.
This year’s Philadelphia International Cycling Championship is set for Sunday on a race course that includes the Ben Franklin Parkway, Kelly Drive, and up through the Manayunk section of town.
This week, Hadas Kuznits takes a look at the restaurant inside the new Barnes Museum, a new farmers’ market operating Saturdays near Broad and Fairmount, and the start of Philly Beer Week.
More fireworks than ever before will be lighting up the sky in Center City Philadelphia this summer.
It’s National Bike to Work Day, and here in Philadelphia, Mayor Nutter led a group of riders from Boat House Row, up the Benjamin Franklin Parkway to City Hall.
This week’s announcement from Jay-Z and the mayor that there will be a concert on the Benjamin Franklin Parkway during Labor Day weekend has some people who have weddings planned at or near the event site worried.
“In the next month, the whole city will be blooming, basically from City Hall all the way to the art museum,” PHS president Drew Becher says.
The Barnes Foundation, about to open in mid-May on the Benjamin Franklin Parkway, has installed a major new piece of art.
“Site Seeing” is a month-long program in April from the Fairmount Park Art Association, to help the public rediscover public art.
- What's Cooking on 1060: Foraging For Food, Cupcake Milkshakes, and 'Chefs for PAWS'
- Movie Review: 'World War Z'
- Actor In Final Episode Of ‘Sopranos’ Stunned By Loss Of Friend Gandolfini
- Eyewitness News Speaks With Gov. Christie, Mrs. Christie At National Dine Out Day
- Main Line Manhunt Ends With Bank Robbery Suspects In Custody
- James Gandolfini Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-...
- 2013 US Open At Merion Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice...