Ben Franklin Bridge
A City Council committee has agreed to relax zoning restrictions in a portion of Old City near the Benjamin Franklin Bridge.
A juvenile driver, forced to drive from Wildwood to Philadelphia, escaped by crashing into a police car on the Ben Franklin Bridge on Friday morning.
State Senator Donald Norcross, who pushed the plan, says there’s a lot of developer interest in the property.
There’s been a lot of talk about a new ramp for pedestrians and bicyclists to access the Ben Franklin Bridge and now theDRPA is designing one.
Some five dozen crosses have surfaced in front of Camden City Hall and on the city’s approach to the Ben Franklin Bridge as part of a three month long demonstration by a group of community activists.
Thousands are expected to line the Delaware River to watch a Flugtag competition Saturday.
Whether it’s a romantic blanket spread in the shade or a wild pickup game of frisbee with friends, these are Philly’s most perfect places for a picnic.
It’s been gridlock nearly every Friday afternoon in-bound to Philadelphia on the Ben Franklin Bridge this spring. You’re stuck in traffic, and the other side’s moving along just fine. And you wonder why your side doesn’t have another lane? There are a lot of variables.
It’s as much a sign of spring as April showers and May flowers. It’s zoo traffic, and this time of year, it causes quite a headache across the entire city.
April 4th, the anniversary of Dr. Martin Luther Kings’ assassination, doesn’t have to be a day of sad remembrance. Instead, organizers say it’s an opportunity to stand against violence and to further Dr. King’s legacy.
The Harlem Globetrotters are in town this week. And to kick it off, one of the team’s star players walked across the Ben Franklin Bridge in true Globetrotter style.
Biking enthusiasts are wondering why the Delaware River Port Authority decided to remove construction of a ramp on the Camden end of the Ben Franklin Bridge that could accommodate them, as well as the handicapped, from their five-year capital plan.
Police recovered a body that was found floating overnight in the Delaware River in Camden County.
The Coast Guard is searching for a man who fell off his boat near the Ben Franklin Bridge late Wednesday evening.
About 80 sailboats from three local clubs will be competing in the event that will take place Saturday on the Delaware river.
- Blog: Virgin America Best, Spirit Worst in Consumer Reports Airline Ratings
- Ramsey: Internal Affairs Is Investigating Police Involved Shootings
- New Jersey Man Accused Of Defrauding FEMA After Sandy
- Allentown Firefighters Find Body In Burned Apartment
- Local Unions Protest Outside Nutter's Conference Of Mayors
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring...
- Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes
- Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts...
- Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence