Family Claims In Lawsuit Florida Hospital Waited Too Long To Remove Battery 19-Month-Old SwallowedA Florida family sued a hospital for malpractice on Wednesday, saying their baby suffered severe burns because it took too long to remove a coin-sized battery that she swallowed.
Zeoli Show Log 03.29.16Rich discussed the next phase of the Hillary Clinton email trial, Trump's campaign manager being charged with Battery and Donald Trump creating a headache for talk radio hosts. Rich also discussed dream jobs, the FBI breaking into the iPhone without Apple and more. Rich spoke with Anthony Gil Esq at 3:20pm, Ann Coulter at 4pm and Gov. Ed Rendell at 4:30pm.
Ford To Unveil Solar Hybrid Concept Car At CESFord plans to unveil at this month's International CES (Consumer Electronics Show) a solar-powered concept car.
Jay Lloyd's Getaway: The Hudson River Promenade, NYCNew Yorkers love it, but visitors rarely see it.
City Council To Debate Bill Requiring Longer-Lasting Smoke Detector BatteriesCity Council this spring will debate whether Philadelphia should require that battery-operated smoke detectors use batteries that last ten years.
3 On Your Side: Prolong Cell Phone Battery LifeThese days, we count on our phones to do way more than just make calls. So having a dead cell phone battery can really stop us in our tracks.