A father of two and some teenagers are all wearing their bathing suits on the boardwalk, and that’s in violation of a 1958 ordinance that reads “No person clad in bathing attire shall be on the boardwalk or the public walks adjacent thereto.”
Peruse this carefully-selected collection of adorable, affordable bikinis under $50, and cut your shopping time—and angst!—in half.
Nichelle Pace, the editor of Stylemom.com, showed off the hottest swimsuits and coverups for summer 2011. For the looks on today’s episode of Talk Philly and more, visit the following websites: Pnkelephant.com Blueheavenboutique.com Pjscloset.net Juicycouture.com […]
- Delaware County SPCA Offering Free Pet Adoptions For Vets And Military Families
- Google To Roll Out New Feature That Allows Users To Send Money Via Gmail
- Nutter's Tax Plan For Philadelphia School Funding Introduced in City Council
- State Police: Missing Montgomery County College Student Found Safe
- Officials: At Least 1 NJ Bar Under Investigation Served Fake Alcohol To Customers
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta