The Philadelphia Gas Works is lowering the price of natural gas by 2½ percent, and that should save the average customer more than $34 per year.
If you’ve been thinking about replacing a furnace or boiler, now might be the time to do it. Philadelphia Gas Works is doubling the rebate for homeowners who upgrade to energy-saving systems.
The Pennsylvania Welfare Department is working on a backlog of applications for Low Income Home Energy Assistance. The program closes at the end of the month, but thousands of people are still waiting for help.
The price of natural gas is falling and that is good news for those in the Delaware Valley who use it to heat their homes.
The 24-page PUC report concludes that PGW failed to follow many of its own safety procedures on site, including taking too long to shut off gas and electricity in the area where gas was leaking.
- Italian Artist's Mosaic Tile Pieces On Display At Pennsylvania Convention Center
- Sisters Ejected From King Of Prussia Mall Over Profane Cancer Hats
- SEPTA Police Chief Tweets Picture Of Alleged Phone Snatcher
- Report Urges End To Automatic Teacher Tenure in Philadelphia Public Schools
- Bench Honoring Fallen Firefighter Michael Goodwin Unveiled In South Philadelphia
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...