Bill Halbeissen’s Manahawkin back yard won’t be ready for entertaining anytime soon, thanks to flooding from Hurricane Sandy.
If Barnegat Bay were a hospital patient, Michael Kennish says, it would be in very serious condition, its waters and sediments increasingly full of nitrogen and phosphorus.
The Coast Guard has located two jet skiers reported overdue on Sunday.
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has used his veto pen to try to change a civil service reform measure and to reject outright a move to force the state to apply for federal funds for family planning services.
The three bills signed last week by governor Chris Christie are historic, says Stanton Hales, program director of the Barnegat Bay Partnership.
Legislators have already approved a $110 million plan which imposes stricter environmental rules and calls for better storm water drainage.
- 3 On Your Side: New Shore Rental Charge
- Couple With Down Syndrome Gets Surprising Offer From Same Movie Theater They Say Mistreated Them
- Many Folks Spending Memorial Day Weekend Doing A Lot Of…Nothing
- Suspect Wanted In Sex Assault Of 15-Year-Old In Philadelphia
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...