The FBI is seeking the public’s help in finding a serial bank robber whom they believe hit at least four different banks in Bucks and Montgomery counties within the past several months.
Federal prosecutors say a southern New Jersey man has been sentenced to nearly 14 years in prison for three bank robberies he committed while in a supervised release program for another bank robbery in Rhode Island.
Upper Darby police superintendent Michael Chitwood says it appears the same man who struck Thursday at the Alliance Bank on East Baltimore Avenue in Lansdowne hit the Alliance Bank on 69th Street in Upper Darby.
David Federowicz, of Marcus Hook, has been charged with robbing the Sovereign Bank located at 1001 Market Street in Marcus Hook on two separate days.
Police in the Poconos arrested a bank robbery suspect and investigators believe he is the so-called “Silent Bandit” who robbed five banks in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
The FBI is asking for the public’s help in capturing a bank robber who has been dubbed the “Silent Bandit.”
Police in Fredericksburg, Va. say Michael Hamilton is hospitalized in serious condition after an apparent heroin overdose.
- Mere Hints At New Plans From Buyer of Woodcrest Country Club
- Police Searching For 2 Suspects After Woman Calls 911 From Trunk Of Car
- Survey: 2013 College Grads Are An Average Of $35,200 In Debt
- Oklahoma Tornado Rated EF-4 By National Weather Service, Second Strongest Ranking
- Motorists Advised To Grin and Bear Delays as A.C. Expressway Work Proceeds
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...