Chase announced Sunday that it would extend its automatic fee waivers until Wednesday, Nov. 7th.
By Jim Donovan: As the clean-up after Hurricane Sandy continues, Chase has extended automatic fee waivers for consumers and small business customers in Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode […]
For more information on banks waiving fees after Hurricane Sandy, visit: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505245_162-57543354/banks-waive-fees-for-customers-in-storm-hit-zone
A new survey finds consumers are facing more “fee” than “free” when it comes to banking and checking services. As 3 On Your Side Consumer Reporter Jim Donovan tells us, people in our area are often charged the most in the nation.
ATM fees are at a record-high, according to a new study. And that study finds, in Philadelphia, banks charge their own customers the highest fee in the nation for using a non-network ATM.
The government’s new consumer watchdog agency is launching an investigation into costly overdraft fees charged by big banks, and the investigation could result in new rules or even lawsuits if banks are accused of violating consumer laws.
Philadelphia Federal Credit Union opened 1,400 new accounts last month, 400 more than normal.
By Jim Donovan: Chase and Wells Fargo are joining the list of banks that won’t be charging customers to use their debit cards, as the backlash over Bank of America’s planned $5 monthly fee continues. […]
“Credit unions operate their financial services through banks, so the banks will charge the credit unions the higher fees and guess what? The credit unions are going to pass them on to you.” finance professor Christopher Coyne says.
New fees from some big banking names have some consumers fired up. The good news is that there are other options and strategies to keep more money in your wallet.
By Jim Donovan: Bank of America customers are waking up to new fees this morning. Beginning today Bank of America will raise the monthly charge on its most popular checking account, called MyAccess, from $8.95 […]
Banks are supposed to outline fees anytime a customer asks for a list, but a survey by the Public Interest Research Group found that’s not always the case.
By Jim Donovan: If you’re a customer of Citizens Bank, beware of some new fees that are coming down the pike. Beginning on December 5th Citizens Bank customers who have a Personal Green Checking account […]
- 'Fuel Your Passion For Fashion' With New Package At Philadelphia Hotel
- Culinary Scene Down The Shore Explodes This Summer
- Judge Orders Faith-Healing Couple Facing Murder Charges Be Held Without Bail
- Burned Kitten Fights For His Life As Authorities Continue To Search For Suspect
- Chris Christie's Wife: He'd Make A Good President
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta