ShowScoop is basically Yelp for musicians. It’s a concert review app that will let you know what to expect before you go.
October is anti-bullying awareness month and an area educator and performer is doing her part with a music based program on the issue geared towards kids from Kindergarten to 12th grade.
Looking for a spot where you can watch local bands, sit at a tap table and serve yourself or keep your own personal bottle of Grand Marnier on reserve?
SongKick Concerts keeps an eye on when your favorite bands are touring and will be near your location, letting you be on the lookout for tickets.
Moshcam is a free app that features over 1,200 hours of live music from a wide variety of bands.
Here are a few Philadelphia musical acts that shined in 2011.
Jenkintown boasts great restaurants, talent and artists. That will all be showcased Sunday between one and six in the afternoon as this year the festival offers more in the way of entertainment and activities for the entire family.
Every year, more than 15,000 young people and 15,000 adults are diagnosed with diabetes. You can help support important research and the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation by attending the Rockin’ Docs for Diabetes Cure benefit […]
- Lien Placed On Home Of Philadelphia Mayor For Failure To Pay PGW Bill
- Pregnant Woman In Serious Condition Following Triple Shooting in North Philadelphia
- Marcos Camacho, Notorious 'Kensington Rapist,' Sentenced to 50+ Years in Prison
- Police Search For Bank Robbery Suspect In Montgomery County
- Corbett: Dedicated To Finding Long-Term Solution For Philadelphia School District
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...